International Communication Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CENTER OF WORLD RESEARCH

4 posters

Go down

CENTER OF WORLD RESEARCH Empty CENTER OF WORLD RESEARCH

Post  teen2115 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 am

center of world research is a company that is based out of no one place we would research random things whatever the hell we feel we will operate the doomsday clock wich currently stands at 5 muinets to midnight we will also do news every week or whenever posible and aid in disasters in the vw

teen2115

Back to top Go down

CENTER OF WORLD RESEARCH Empty Re: CENTER OF WORLD RESEARCH

Post  Spartacus Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 am

A: You gotta be based somewhere
B: I operate the clock damnit!
C: I try and do news with Brann
D: I took a poll, it was 3:2
E: That means no.

Change the way you run things, as in no doomsday clock, you can do news, and you gotta be based outta somewhere, and you gotta tell us what you're researching, and it better be something practical: not no damn phasers or death stars., or any shit like that

Spartacus
Admin

https://intcomnet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  WDF-Shark Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 am

teen2115 wrote:center of world research is a company that is based out of no one place we would research random things whatever the hell we feel we will operate the doomsday clock wich currently stands at 5 muinets to midnight we will also do news every week or whenever posible and aid in disasters in the vw

leave us alone, from what i've been told, you planed to subvert your VM's leader, and got caught. Then when your own VM's leader released you you ran away, and you didn't even try to establis a VM. Leave us the fuck alone.

WDF-Shark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  teen2115 Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:28 am

shark you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about im still in my vm im just operating behind the curtain and most of you dont understand that i didnt subvert i was thinking about it but i never did i never even planned to it was a thought and everyone flipped out another thing dont go assuming things when you don have the full story none of you had any idea what was going on inside the uff at the time and you still dont im still a 4sg mike just dosent want you to know that because we were waiting for spartacus to cool down so we could forget about all this shit. 2nd of all i could make a new one if i wanted to but im not a dick i dont want to start a civil war and it pisses me off when people assume things!!!

teen2115

Back to top Go down

Post  WDF-Shark Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 am

teen2115 wrote:shark you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about im still in my vm im just operating behind the curtain and most of you dont understand that i didnt subvert i was thinking about it but i never did i never even planned to it was a thought and everyone flipped out another thing dont go assuming things when you don have the full story none of you had any idea what was going on inside the uff at the time and you still dont im still a 4sg mike just dosent want you to know that because we were waiting for spartacus to cool down so we could forget about all this shit. 2nd of all i could make a new one if i wanted to but im not a dick i dont want to start a civil war and it pisses me off when people assume things!!!

ha, sounds like a flaming homosexual to me

oh, and I do know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by WDF-Shark on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

WDF-Shark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cappilot12 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 am

You just quit your own VM a week ago, if this company has no real purpose or basis for creation then how can we approve it?

cappilot12

http://www.atlantisva.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down