WDF Important stuff that applies to everyone

Go down

WDF Important stuff that applies to everyone

Post  Spartacus on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm

WDF is closing all airspace in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Arkansas to all VMs and all VA Flights originationg out of the United States. All flights from or to the states located around Lake Michigan are closed off from entering WDF territory. Only flights allowed are CG, IOF, and WDF originationg flights. The Mexican and Arizona borders have been closed. This is to prevent possible attack from mutinous UFF members. This has nothing to do against UFF, just the possibility of mutinous members acting against WDF without conscent of Mike Carpenter. WDF will only answer UFF to Carpenter. Any violation of airspace will result in a declaration of war, and the immediate shoot down of that aircraft(s.) The Northern Gulf (Rio Grande to Key West) has been blocked off. same applies as above, but with ships AND planes.

This is effective 2300 Eastern

Also, under the new WDF Naval Commander, the Navy is being re-organized into 12 fleets. The 2 fleets in the Mediterranean have standing orders to forcefully remove blockades from the Suaz Canal and Gibraltar strait in case of a blockade.

Spartacus
Admin

View user profile http://intcomnet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: WDF Important stuff that applies to everyone

Post  WDF-Shark on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello all, I am the WDF Naval commander and I would like to inform everyone that we have 16 fleets, not 12. Spartacus, well, he didn't attend basic math so... yea.

Also, if for some reason you need to contact me my skype is WDF-Shark, there are two accounts, I use the one whose skype name is WDF-Ghost.

WDF-Shark
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down