Soviet Union Navy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Soviet Union Navy

Post  Soviet BearOverlord on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:11 pm

cappilot12 wrote:Is your group interested in operating from Canada? If so we can arrange something.

Thank You Cappilot i am still interested in Canada if we cannot attain a territory sufficient in Europe. I would also like to know who owns Alaska.

Thank You
-Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Overlord
Адмирал флота Советского Союза Overlord
Soviet BearOverlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WDF-Shark on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Soviet BearOverlord wrote:
cappilot12 wrote:Is your group interested in operating from Canada? If so we can arrange something.

Thank You Cappilot i am still interested in Canada if we cannot attain a territory sufficient in Europe. I would also like to know who owns Alaska.

Thank You

wait, so... your the soviet union, but you want American soil? ha contradiction.

WDF-Shark
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soviet BearOverlord on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

WDF-Shark wrote:

Thank You

wait, so... your the soviet union, but you want American soil? ha contradiction.

Let me give you a small history lesson that you should have learned in school ALASKA WAS RUSSIAN TERRITORY BEFORE IT WAS AMERICAN!
study
Soviet BearOverlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WDF-Shark on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 pm

WDF-Shark wrote:

Thank You

Let me give you a small history lesson that you should have learned in school ALASKA WAS RUSSIAN TERRITORY BEFORE IT WAS AMERICAN!
study

exactly, RUSSIAN, not SOVIET. The Soviet Union and the Russians aren't the same people. They may have occupied the same territory but they were different people.

Ok, heres a couple of little lessons FOR YOU! The Russians fought for their independence from the Huns. Oh BTW I'm almost in collage and I am going into a history major so I don't need any shit from you, he who knows so little (hey that's a great knickname). NOBODY owned America until the natives came over from the Alaska land bridge. Then the Europeans came over, killed and enslaved some (damn Spanish) and bought the land from others. Are you trying to tell me that because it was once someone elses land that it is "theirs?" Please, if so then Russia(along with 1/2 the world) would be Mongolian. Go back to your frozen tundra and open up a couple of old moldy books from the "Glory Days" (if you can even read, pesant) and come up with a few better arguments than that.

WDF-Shark
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soviet BearOverlord on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 pm

WDF-Shark wrote:
WDF-Shark wrote:

Thank You

study

exactly, RUSSIAN, not SOVIET. The Soviet Union and the Russians aren't the same people. They may have occupied the same territory but they were different people.

Ok, heres a couple of little lessons FOR YOU! The Russians fought for their independence from the Huns. Oh BTW I'm almost in collage and I am going into a history major so I don't need any shit from you, he who knows so little (hey that's a great knickname). NOBODY owned America until the natives came over from the Alaska land bridge. Then the Europeans came over, killed and enslaved some (damn Spanish) and bought the land from others. Are you trying to tell me that because it was once someone elses land that it is "theirs?" Please, if so then Russia(along with 1/2 the world) would be Mongolian. Go back to your frozen tundra and open up a couple of old moldy books from the "Glory Days" (if you can even read, pesant) and come up with a few better arguments than that.

Russia is Culture nation
SU is Union

i was incorrect i should have put su
Soviet BearOverlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WDF-Shark on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:19 pm

I could argue with you all day, but I need to know, why DO you want to join the VR world?

WDF-Shark
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soviet BearOverlord on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

WDF-Shark wrote:I could argue with you all day, but I need to know, why DO you want to join the VR world?

I agree and i saw some videos on youtube looked at your site it looked like something new i would like to try out so i started looking around threw the sites of the vm's and well i found the VR and i liked the idea
Soviet BearOverlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WDF-Shark on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 pm

I seem to have lost the link? Got a replacement?

WDF-Shark
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soviet BearOverlord on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm

WDF-Shark wrote:I seem to have lost the link? Got a replacement?

???

if you mean by the videos here is the vr one i found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiukXz8IFys
Soviet BearOverlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cappilot12 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Okay, contact me via Skype then.

cappilot12

View user profile http://www.atlantisva.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content